Monday, April 12, 2010

what's going on in there buddy?

That's a question I ask everyday. One day, people who are much smarter than me will invent technology where pregnant moms can peek inside her womb at home and see the lil one is just chillin' doing fine.

I have been a terrible blogger and haven't updated in weeks, but I have been reading the ladies I follow. Just so we stay even on being nosey (cuz God knows I am!), here's what's been hapenning to me, I mean us, so far:

- 1st trimester officially ended yesterday
- doesn't make me feel completely out of the woods yet and I'm still worrying, freaking out, etc.
- we haven't made the announcement to friends yet. however the hubs couldn't contain and has told a few of his closest friends.
- my last dr appt was 4/1 and heard the baby's hb with a doppler. i have been freaking out since wondering if i should buy a doppler myself because I just don't know what's going on in there!
- i have started showing. when i'm naked or wearing something tight. none of which i do in public so no one outside of my house would know just by looking at me.
- i have gained 7 lbs already. i could do a whole entry on this subject alone. i feel fatter by the minute and starting to worry a little. so maybe people DO notice I'm pregnant when I'm out in public. i'm eating pizza as I write this btw.
- should i buy a doppler?
- dr. gave me the option of doing the next u/s 14 weeks or 18 weeks. i chose the latter. i don't know what the hell i was thinking...i want to change this w/the dr tomorrow.
- my 1st trimester screening blood test was done 4/1 and i have yet to get a call with the results. does it take this long? freak out reason #89.
- i co-hosted a bridal shower yesterday and lifted a few heavy things. crap!
- i'm not as nauseated these days. only when i'm really hungry. i'm not complaining but this gives me another reason to worry. nausea = good sign.
- i have been driving with an expired license for a month now.
- the lakers need to get their s*** together!
- and why the hell are people so forgiving of tiger?

So that's what's been going on with me. I just wish I could see what's going on inside me!

1 comment:

  1. LOL at your expired license comment! Sorry I'm just catching up on commenting too but congrats on entering the big 2T!! I know the feeling of not really feeling completely out of the woods but each day, each week is closer and closer than you've ever been. No more heavy lifting! :)

    ReplyDelete