Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CD21

I have been lazy lately. Called in sick two days in a row already. I go through this every year, the first week of the new year. I just hate going to work. I don't know if it's the tiredness from the holidays or because I'm just really out of it this time of the year. I intend to return to work tomorrow full of energy and get in the zone.

Today is CD21. According to fertilityfriend, ovulation has not been detected yet but I've been inconsistent in when I temp (because I've been sleeping in) so the chart may not be that reliable. However, the good news is that I did get a positive OPK on CD18 after 3 days of negative and EWCM around CD17~19, so I'm guessing I ovulated either CD19 or CD20. The Hubs and I have been busy, but I know firsthand that the quantity of BD is not the key. It's a matter of how fast the sperm makes it to the egg and that they get along very well.

I have had burning(?) twinges every now and then so I'm guessing those were ovulations signs.

So here it comes...the 2WW. I'm not going to think or stress too much. Like I said before, my happiness will not be measured by having a baby. I am happy today as is and I know one day God will bless us when He thinks is the right time.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you during this 2WW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way at the beginning of the year. Lazy with a side of apathy when it comes to work. Hope this 2ww goes quickly, smoothly, and productively! Your signs all sound promising!!

    ReplyDelete