Wednesday, December 30, 2009

new years resolution...

I’m bloated. I hate being bloated. Especially at work. I can’t relieve it by passing gas as if I was home so this is torture. By the time I make it to the restroom, it’s not as dire of a situation as it was at my desk so it becomes a pointless trip to the restroom. WTF! I don’t know if it’s an ovulation symptom but I have been very bloated lately.

Today is CD 14. I tested with an OPK strip last night and saw an obvious line but it is not dark enough to be considered positive. I do not see any CM discharge either. So I’m beginning to think I may not ovulate this month. I know…so much for thinking positive. I have been temping myself every morning also but I was deathly sick over Christmas weekend so my numbers have been out of wack. Okay, maybe not deathly sick but I slept through Christmas dinner at the in-laws, which raised some eyebrows as you can already guess. I was sick so my temperatures may not be reliable to measure O either.

So I will cuss the world out if I do not ovulate this cycle and AF once again arrives in a couple of weeks.

This will probably be my last post of 2009. It is a year I want to start over again. I regret waiting 6 months after our last m/c to TTC again. I didn’t think conceiving would be a problem. Oh how naive I was! Now it seems I started the year having just 1 problem of miscarrying but now ending the year with 2 problems of conceiving and miscarrying.

That time of the year once again has rolled around. Time to make New Years Resolution. I thought about “Be more positive”…and yea, that’s too hard and out of my control most of the time. Worrying is in my blood. Then “Stop TTC and just go with the flow”…and yea, that’s not possible either because once you start TTC, you can’t just not TTC unless you have amnesia. And then I thought…wait…All of my ideas for resolutions revolved around TTC/pregnancy. So I figured it out. My New Years Resolution is…. to have our baby. Period. That is my 2010 goal. Simply – to have our baby.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, simple, honest, too the point. I like it. I have to admit, mine is the same. Mine was the same last year too but you're right, once you start, you can't really go back. And if that's what you want, if that's what you're going to spend every waking moment thinking about and working towards (as I and countless others will be too) might as well throw it out there. I've heard a lot of IFers analogize it to an addiction and that's exactly what it feels like, in a way. You're in good company. Thanks for your comment! Happy New Years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate being bloated at work. Well, I hate it period, but I HATE it at work! It just sucks!

    Happy New Year to you and a great resolution :)

    ReplyDelete