Thursday, December 17, 2009

finally...

She's here!

She's 2 days late but still made it here. Well, now that I think about it, she's actually only 1 1/2 days late because first date of my last period was 11/15 late at night like right before bed and today's came at butt crack of dawn so I'm not too upset she kept me waiting. I was just being impatient as usual. I've never been the 28-day cycle kind of a girl. Always 30 at max 32. Does this mean I ovulate late? Hmmm...

OPK will be here before my next ovulation so I'll have some help from now on. I'm somewhat relieved AF is here but not happy because afterall, I am TTC! I told the Hubs this morning AF finally came and he just gave me a pout. He's not one to talk about how much he wants to be a father so just that pout alone told me a lot. I really want this more for him than myself. I know he'll be a better father than I will be as a mother. I know he'll be the nice parent in the house that our child(ren) will turn to more, so I'm hurting to deliver a baby for the Hubs. I pray everyday 2010 will be it.

I will for once look at AF arriving as glass half full:
* She'll be gone by Christmas
* I can have a cup of coffee with the actual drug in it
* A New Castle or Modelo this weekend while watching some football sounds like heaven
* My baby has no chance of being a Leo for now. Virgo, Libra and anything else closely after that I'll take. Just soon please! Real soon! (I truly sincerly from the deepest part of my heart apologize to any Leo's reading this. Nothing against you. It's just me.)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, sorry about the bfn but yay for AF finally showing and being able to move on. I still hope we'll share this journey together - at this point we could both have virgo babies! That's sweet what you said about DH being the one who wants this more. There's always one of the two who wants it more in a relationship. In ours, it's me. But like your DH, mine will probably be the more popular 'fun' parent. It's ok, someone has to keep them from being paranoid worry-worts like me.

    I too have a long-ish cycle, 29-31 days. And I ovulate on the 18th day. I only found this out through BBT charting - opk's never came back positive the month i tried them but that was the month I got pregnant the first time, so I know I O'ed. BBT charts show me ovulating pretty regularly, day 18, every time. I'd recommend it, though I know it doesn't work for everyone. I'm glad I tried it because the first couple months before i started charting we were BDing between day 10 and 16 and pretty much missing the crucial days.

    ReplyDelete