Monday, December 7, 2009

keeping track - 7DPO

This is just to keep track. I might be crazy since it's only 7DPO and it's normal to not feel any symptoms, but I'm also all about having info on hand when I need it. I want to be able to look back to see what/how I felt when I was or was not pregnant. This cycle might once again be a BFN but at least I'll know in future what BFN symptoms that never were true symptoms were like. That and I want to know if these symptoms all just in my head. What were/are some of your symptoms?

- exhaustion. I'm so tired, eyeballs are about to pop out and I just want to sleep but I can't fall asleep! It feels as if I'd knock out to la la land in less than a minute if I could just put my head down but when I do, I'm still up wide awake but so tired!
- little or non existent CM. I thought I felt/saw very little but very thin CM yesterday, but um... it may have just been my pee. My brain is telling my eyes what I "want" to see.
- slight twinges and cramps at random times of the day. Very slight. And that scares me. Anything "slight" makes me feel like this again is not a viable pregnancy if it is a pregnancy at all. I want the full deal, not "slight"!
- phlegm in the mornings. There's something stuck there every morning these past few days! I hate grossing my coworkers out so this is driving me nuts.
- absolutely no food aversions, nausea. I'm eating like a horse but then again, I'm always eating like a horse.
- BBS are normal.

I have a strong feeling I'm not pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. Thx for your comment, as you know, I too am not feeling any unusual symptoms at 7dpo. And I am quite certain of the dpo # this cycle. My pg cycle I had much more ewcm during the 2ww than in any other cycle. This happened as my hcg trended back towards zero after my molar pregnancy too. For me it's like positive hcg = ewcm. Also, during my pregnant cycle AND one other cycle that i think may have been a chemical due to a faint BFP (two actually) quickly followed by AF, my nipples were sore. In a non-pg cycle only my boobs get sore, like I did a bench press workout. But pregnant cycles = sore bbs AND sore nipples.

    Last cycle was so strange. Sharp (the real deal) pinching pains in my ute (these also happened with my pregnancy) + perfect one-day temp dip + what looked like the beginning of a triphasic pattern, and bam, BFN and AF came right on schedule. I had a lot of 'symptoms' last cycle and no dice. So I'm trying hard not to let my lack of symptoms this cycle bother me too much. I'm hoping the sharper the pains, the less viable the pregnancy - maybe during my last cycle and my pregnancy the pinches were so sharp because my body was trying to reject the pregnancy while mild symptoms = acceptance. :) Currently I have no cm to speak of for me either. Only tiny tiny cramps that I wouldn't notice if I wasn't paying attention, temp is flatlining, no sore nipples. It's like by now i don't even need to pee on a stick. Luckily for us, it's more likely than not that we wouldn't even have implanted yet! GL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the 2ww the worst! Like you I have spent the last several cycles analyzing every detail and trying to figure it all out...or figure out if its all a figment of my imagination. I don't know which is worse, the waiting or the let down of AF's arrival.

    For now, I'm letting it be this cycle and trying to not fixate on things. It seems to only add to my anxiety. I'm 3 DPO and am trying to distract myself and stay busy, as this month is very difficult for me since our babys EDD was Dec 2nd...the same day I got my +OPK. Lotts of mixed emotions here.

    Glad I found your blog...visit mine sometime www.persuitofourfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete