Monday, March 8, 2010

keep your eyes on the prize

I am sick. Sick. Sick. Sick. I have been bitten by m/s like you won't even believe. I just want to open my stomach up! If I can't even handle m/s...how will I ever handle labor? I don't know...I don't even want to think about it right now. I am so sick of being sick.

I wake up sick and drag myself to work and sit there but I'm really not all that there. The nausea doesn't go away. at. all. The worst is at night. Right around 10:45pm, I am either dry heaving, hurling dinner into the toilet, or crying in bed because I cannot stand it.

How do I cure this? The Hubs keep saying it'll all go away in a month or so and THAT does not make me feel any better. I have barely survived a week so a MONTH? Don't remind me! I've tried eating small meals, snacks, drinking lots of water, tea, ginger ale. Nothing seems to help. I don't think any bands or pops will work either at this point. I just keep telling myself "keep your eyes on the prize".

I have another u/s this Friday. The doctor said it's not necessary but she said she'll set the appt nonetheless for my peace of mind. And yes, she did confirm the hb is normal and all looks good. So far. She said it's normal, but I'm still nervous. To me, it's on the low side of normal.

I had to vent. I really don't mean to sound like an ungrateful bitch when afterall, I know what it took to get here and what I would give up for a safe 7-8 more months of this journey. I will go thru m/s for 8 months if I have to. I'm gonna go throw up now. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for barf! I know it sucks (well I don't know but I hope to soon know) but like you said, eye on the prize -- I'm SURE you won't be one of the unlucky ones to have nausea the whole pregnancy ;) cuz that would be a cruel joke. But isn't there some kind of medication to help with the sea sicky feeling that preggos take?

    ReplyDelete